How do I find people to go to festivals with?

I’m 20 years old, and I’ve been going to raves / festivals since I was 18. I love music more than anything and absolutely love going to see it live. The problem is that I am one of my only friends left that either a) has money to travel / afford tickets or b) is interested in going, out of all my friends. I’ve went to see Gryffin, Illenium, and Bear Grillz basically alone & I always have a blast, but I have some festivals lined up for early next year and I hate to go by myself. I’ve got a very out there personality and I feel like I’m a decent looking dude, but I cannot find people to go with me. How can I?

submitted by /u/forgivxn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/e19t4j/how_do_i_find_people_to_go_to_festivals_with/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs