I Need to Get My Friend a Funny Outfit For Reading Next Year

I need all the help I can get

Basically, me and my group of friends are doing a secret-santa for Christmas, and we have to get each other funny outfits for Reading Festival that were are all going to next summer. I'm clueless as to what I should get my friend. A fancy dress of some sort would be funny.

Also, it doesn't have to be a full outfit, it can just be certain items or accessories that make him a laughing stock.

The outfits can be anything; embarrassing, offensive, whatever. Give me ideas, Reddit folks.

submitted by /u/lnasillo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/e33m3b/i_need_to_get_my_friend_a_funny_outfit_for/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs