Looking for beginner-friendly EDM fest in the Midwest to attend in the Spring of 2020

As the title says. My first EDM concert was a Marshmello show at Navy Pier last year, and while I had a lot of fun, you can imagine how low my bar is lol. I was looking for a real EDM fest experience and eventually learned about Electric Forest. However, I think it would be smarter for me to start with a cheaper and more beginner-friendly festival experience, just to gauge and see if this is something I would like to get more into.

For reference, I live in Chicago and would be saving up to attend said festival sometime around March or so of next year, and would be willing to travel 2-4 hours to attend it. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/HeyThereMrBrooks
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/e2bumt/looking_for_beginnerfriendly_edm_fest_in_the/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs