How do I get noticed by dealers ? I’ve searched all day today but nothing!!

Alcohol makes me so sick! I prefer pills for raves. I’m at a 3 day rave starting today. I was thinking coke, lsd or mdma! I’ve asked so many people today and everyone was like they don’t know anyone! Strange? I put on my tinder bio for dealers to text me. So far only scammer boys texted me! Today was such a waste, I wasted so much money on alcohol and now I am feeling so sick!! Everyone’s enjoying outside and I’m laying down in my tent! Help! I don’t wanna waste the remaining 2 days too! I want energy and excitement.

I’m at falls festival at Byron bay , Australia!

submitted by /u/tremendoyarna420
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/ei6emc/how_do_i_get_noticed_by_dealers_ive_searched_all/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs