How to do a camping fest with no car without baking in the sun?

I'm going to Okeechobee fest in March and will be using a shuttle to get there and back, no car and renting one is not an option, at all. Part of me is considering not even going because of my worries.

I can pretty much pack the essentials like clothing, tent, small food items etc but I 100% won't be able to bring a canopy with me or a chair. I'm worried I'm pretty much going to be baking in the sun. I guess I could stop this by just simply staying in the festival grounds where there is more shade options during the day.

Does anyone have experience with this? What do you do and how do you keep your valuables safe without a car? I'm going completely alone.

submitted by /u/poemann
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/edy76p/how_to_do_a_camping_fest_with_no_car_without/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs