I Have Never Been To A Festival On MDMA...

Hey everyone, I’ve been in need of different opinions / feedback.

So I am going to a festival in a few days (Hijinx) & I plan on taking half a dose of MDMA. However, I only have one experience with this drug - last New Years. The experience was interesting to say the least. I have previously done LSD (a lot), shrooms, coke, weed & adderall so I am very aware of drugs & doses & what risks I’m taking etc.

But on New Years when I took my first ever dose of crystal MDMA in a capsule, I was about to leave for a hotel party. We get there & about 10 minutes into the party, a guy approached me & asked if I was on drugs because apparently it was blatantly obvious; big pupils, talking really fast. That’s when it hit me like a fucking bus & I felt on edge. There was barely any music, the crowd was weird & the vibe was just off. I started to panic in my head for about 5 minutes until I grabbed my friends & left. Drove home (2 min down the street) & once I got home the roll felt incredible. My friend & I (who also took the same MDMA) were dancing in my room & talking about the effects, all giggly & jittery. The euphoria put us in awe. All in all the experience was great but that initial paranoia is what had steered me away from trying it again. It was overwhelming. Rolling had stopped my from smoking weed for months too, which was odd. I still don’t get the same high from weed anymore ever since.

Now it’s been almost a year since my first roll & I am seeing my absolute favorite artist at Hijinx in a few days, Porter Robinson. I told myself I want to be on ecstasy/molly when I see him just so I can have a full breakthrough & feel everything. However I have slight concerns about how I might react on MDMA at a festival. Everyone, & I mean EVERY single one of my friends will be rolling at Hijinx which makes me feel more at ease. & it seems like a majority of the crowd is rolling too whenever I am at a festival.

I just need second opinions & tips for my first festival roll since my first MDMA experience was the most intense drug experience I have ever had. I really think I will enjoy it & I will be taking a lower dose compared to my first experience, but I would love to hear y’all’s stories / experiences & maybe tips on what to do in case I do get overwhelmed?

submitted by /u/beachv0dka
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/een5hn/i_have_never_been_to_a_festival_on_mdma/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs