New Year 2020

Hey all,

For my New Years resolution I’m looking on the be a better festival buddy to all.

I’m going to be attending a few big festivals on the east coast next year (Bisco, EZoo, poss Moonrise, and HiJinx) My goal is to purchase over 100 testing kits and divide them up equally to give out to people. After attending festivals for years and witnessing people OD/collapse and hearing about deaths that happened at the same sets I and many others raged to, I want to at least try and contribute safety. No, I am not promoting drug use. I just want to be sure people take the precautions in order to not die. Thoughts? Much love fam xoxo

submitted by /u/Runner1418
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/ehxr7b/new_year_2020/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs