questions on throwing an event on private land

Greetings!

I plan to throw a gathering of 500-750 people on 1500+ acres in an unincorperated town, couple hours east of Denver,Co.

Will sound or any other permits be needed since it is owned land and in an unincorperated town? If so, what would be needed? I try to do research but nothing I see pertains specifically to my situation.

No alcohol for sale. It will be a 2 day/2 night gathering. Central food hall that will be open from 7am-8pm on both days, any other food must be brought to camp with. There are water lines/spickets on site for water access.

More or less wondering legally what I need for where i'm looking to do it.. There are no neighbors for miles.

Thank you for any help!

submitted by /u/Moon_Vision
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/egdtaa/questions_on_throwing_an_event_on_private_land/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs