Trying LSD for the first time at an EDM Fest. Tips? :)

Hey all!

I am familiar with a couple other drugs (MDMA, shrooms, alcohol & weed) however I am thinking of trying LSD for the first time next week at a EDM music festival! I am a bit unsure as to whether I should take half a tab or go for the full tab and roll with it. I was having a look online and there were mixed answers saying that 1/2 was not enough at all, or that I can take 1/2 and then do the other 1/2 if I'm feeling good. I will also be candy-flipping and popping my MD when the good artists are playing.

So was just wondering if anyone has some insight into doing LSD for the first time at a music fest and whether its a good idea?

Thanks heaps!!!! :D

submitted by /u/moongara00
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/eek0k7/trying_lsd_for_the_first_time_at_an_edm_fest_tips/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs