How do I sell ambassador tickets?

Ok so I have used Verve before for Camp Bisco years ago and I am trying to use it again to go to Sonic Bloom but I’m having a lot of issues. I cannot for the life of me locate the online login page for the sonic bloom campaign. When I try to go through the sonic bloom website it only takes me to the sign up page and not the login. And I have no link because when I registered it said my number was already in use even though I tried to login with all my other emails to see if I had another account and I didn’t. So I signed up with my friend’s number so she is getting my texts but didn’t think they would be important and blocked them! So I downloaded the app hoping this would allow me to sell tickets but when I click on the “make a sale” button nothing happens. I’ve tried restarting the app, my phone, and it’s all just not working. And I have people that want to buy tickets from me and I really want to sell them so I can try and get a free ticket! I want to go so bad but I’m from the east coast and it’s in Colorado so I’m really trying to get the free ticket! Hopefully someone can help me figure this out and if you’d like the buy a ticket from me message me! It’s completely legit and partnered with the festival!

submitted by /u/Seankingston4ever
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/ew7jdh/how_do_i_sell_ambassador_tickets/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs