Northeastern festivals similar to Otis?

I fell in love with the Otis Mountain Get Down years ago - its relatively small size makes it feel cozy and close-knit, its location isn't some random field full of fences and porta-potties, the music is eclectic and unfamiliar, and the ticket prices can't be beat. I've never been to anything bigger, but I wonder whether I'd be as comfortable.

I live in Southern Connecticut, so it's about a six-hour drive. I'd be willing to go as far for something similar, especially at a comparable price. Does anyone know of a festival that might fit the bill? Thanks!

submitted by /u/feloncholy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/ew87kd/northeastern_festivals_similar_to_otis/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs