What was the first festival you went to?

Mine was a free one run by the local radio station in Reading they somehow managed to book fairly popular acts (#when you bear in mind it was free and for a local radio station acts that had some traction I mean I'm now a rock fan but at the time I was well in to pop as most people are when they're young (I'm talking about 7-12).

My first Rock festival was the Buck and Skit fest again in Reading it was mostly local bands(they were also pretty good) but there was also bands like Capdown and Biffy Clyro (pre puzzle) on the bill not bad for £12.

What was yours?

submitted by /u/jonathanemptage
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/ev450w/what_was_the_first_festival_you_went_to/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs