And now for the final act of my Action Figure Concert Series, I bring you Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem & Friends: A super group tribute to what was supposed to have been the 1st day of the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival. All of my musical action figures together, Jazz Festing In Place

And now for the final act of my Action Figure Concert Series, I bring you Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem & Friends: A super group tribute to what was supposed to have been the 1st day of the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival. All of my musical action figures together, Jazz Festing In Place submitted by /u/cajunjew76
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/g6mqwc/and_now_for_the_final_act_of_my_action_figure/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs