Festival Fashion - What's important to YOU?

Hello party people! I hope everyone here is doing alright during this crisis. I am looking for your opinion if you wouldn't mind helping me out. I am looking to start a hand-made, small batch fashion label designing Festival fashion. Mainly for women to start, but would definitely look at expanding to men's wear as it picks up. Here's where you lovely people come in! I want to know what you want when it comes to your festival fits.

How highly do you personally rate easy movement? Would you wear something that looks fantastic if it was hard to take off for bathroom trips, etc? or if its a corset type item, etc.

How revealing do you personally like to dress? I see some ravers wearing just undies and nipple stickers, all the way to normal every day clothes! Where do you fall in this spectrum?

If you wouldn't mind dropping a comment with your opinion or other ideas and answering my poll, I would really appreciate it!

View Poll

submitted by /u/Treeener
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/gaf6a9/festival_fashion_whats_important_to_you/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs