Festival Rental Service Idea!

Hey there all you hippies and lovely people! I have returned again, with yet another survey. This time, the survey is to measure the level of interest in a new business idea I am having about a costume rental service for music festivals! For some background information, I am an entrepreneurship major college student and I work at a vintage costume store. I am also a vendor at music festivals and absolutely love being able to have such an interactive opportunity to meet people and enjoy what I love to do. I feel as though a costume rental service can really appeal to a large demographic of people who attend music festivals because I've seen it throughout the many years of working; the amazing, extravagant costumes people dress up in and look like an absolute fantasy. Through working at this vintage costume shop, I have witnessed an incredible array of costumes from animal suits with giant heads, to victorian wear that would make you feel like you were on a date with Marie Antionette. I would love to provide a service one day in which people can come and rent costumes for the event and not have to worry about dragging it home to rot away in their closet till next year. Trust me, some of the costumes I have in mind are not that easy to do that with anyways because let me tell you, victorian hoop skirts are no small matter of space or weight. If this idea seems appealing to you, I ask that you take this survey and provide some information on your personal preferences and festival dreams. The survey shouldn't take more than 10 minutes and I thank you in advance for your time and energy! I hope everyone is staying safe out there and that we can all return to grooving together at a festival soon :)

https://forms.gle/EwGbdfTsuxVPfU1t8

submitted by /u/HardcoreHippie182
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/g7vypp/festival_rental_service_idea/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs