planning event school project

Helpful tips for planning

📷

Tips on how to organize/plan a festival event to make a public aware of Child-Hunger. I am doing a project for a child development class and I need to get more information on how to organize an event as if I am pitching this idea to someone. Its a little overwhelming not knowing how to start or what to google. The first step I have is determine the reason next gather a line up, get vendors and secure a location right? Remember this is pretend but I am actually looking into it as if I am really planning something. This is really hard and I give so much respect to all that create events for a cause. As of know the only thing I think I have is how to market this event what better way than social media right? Please any tips can help me. Thank you

submitted by /u/Squrtlez29
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/g4mv15/planning_event_school_project/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs