Advice on speakers for mini friends fest

Hey guys! I am planning a mini three day fest for when covid passes. Only about 30 people and need some advice on a sound system!

I would obviously just love to fucking blast it! But this isnt an option for a variety of reasons.

The best location we have found so far has said sound wise we would be limited to a "19w speaker with a top limit of 100dB 2 meters from the speaker" I am unsure of how loud this is and I am hoping that someone here will have a lot more knowledge than I do and could advise one whether or not this will be loud enough to feel like a decent sound system?

I cant get out there to test it myself yet either other wise that would be my plan!

Thanks!

Dan

submitted by /u/bewcleanercounting
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/grqyuj/advice_on_speakers_for_mini_friends_fest/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs