Calling All Glovers/Flow Artists!!

I know missing out on festival season has us all down, and one thing I miss most is seeing all the art that you guys put on in the back of sets. I've always been entranced by flow artists at festivals and I would love to capture that feeling as a part of my art.

I'm a budding music producer trying to combine my music with gloving/ flow art online. I'd love to work together to make some cool videos to bring that feeling of amazement back to the EDM community during these rough times 🙏 I mostly make melodic dubstep, and I'd even make custom songs for flow art vids. I'd love to combine our superpowers to make some really cool shit ❤️ Please reach out if you'd be interested and if not, still drop links to your content below so I can check it out because I miss you guys 💔

submitted by /u/sheraveswell
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/gseqx5/calling_all_gloversflow_artists/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs