JCA Q

Morning, everbody! So today is the Justice Comes Alive stream and I'm pretty pumped to check it out. My problem is I work today for most of the day (9:30ET to 8 ET). I'm hoping to check out the streams during downtime and when I'm in my car, and I'll be able to watch more when I'm out, but I was wondering if anyone heard about the streams being available after the event? I feel like most streams I've bought have allowed you to watch it for the next two weeks or so, but can't find anything about it on their site or in the email I got. Just wondering if anyone around here has heard anything, but if not I guess I'll find out in a few hours. Thanks!

Automod told me I had to flair the post if it's about a specific festival. It is, but it's virtual, so I just flaired where I am. Let me know if that's wrong.

submitted by /u/blacklung990
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/hhfck2/jca_q/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs