Would you buy a ticket to Dimensions right now?

I'm a bit of a newbie to Festivals. Also I ask this question after it is already too late because I bought Dimensions tickets for 2021. But. I am wondering what more experienced festicals Goers think of this move. Was it dumb to buy this early without knowing what will happen with COVID-19 next year? Festival is July 1st 2021. -- My questions still serves a purpose though because I am also in the position to have to decide if booking accommodations (Where we're sleeping) too early is a dumb move or not. Thanks for all your thoughts and help in advance.

submitted by /u/drewyorker
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/iaxzgv/would_you_buy_a_ticket_to_dimensions_right_now/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs