Hi Everyone! I understand this is weird, BUT, my LEGO city is holding a festival that is being broadcast live, with real DJs performing. We have two upcoming dates, and if you're up for a fun night of dancing and chatting with folks, you're invited! Theres a promo video in the comments! Thanks!

Hi Everyone! I understand this is weird, BUT, my LEGO city is holding a festival that is being broadcast live, with real DJs performing. We have two upcoming dates, and if you're up for a fun night of dancing and chatting with folks, you're invited! Theres a promo video in the comments! Thanks! submitted by /u/monotowntv
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/j2jll1/hi_everyone_i_understand_this_is_weird_but_my/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs