Should I attend this festival with mild sinusitis?

Details: I have been having a case of sinusitis for about 2 months now…my symptoms fluctuate and are mainly: headache/pressure, fatigue, full feeling in face and around eyes. Right now I feel about 75% ‘healthy’ so to speak.

I am supposed to attend a 3 day music festival out in the country this weekend with friends - camping (gets cold at night), music, nature etc…I do not plan to consume alcohol.

I wonder if I should stay home and take it easy or just go and attend? On one hand I do not want to make myself more sick and also; I wonder if I can be on everybody’s ‘level’ or energy given I won’t be drinking…

On the other - I have a ‘fear of missing out’ about the experiences my friends will have that I won’t.

submitted by /u/searching_forever
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/iy69sk/should_i_attend_this_festival_with_mild_sinusitis/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs