Exploring how festivals have kept their audiences engaged using social media throughout Covid-19 (Please read!!)

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this subreddit and for University (I am from the UK) I am studying events management and in the future want to work on festivals. For my final year project I am researching how festivals are using social media to keep their audience engaged throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. If anyone could take a couple minutes to fill in the questionnaire on the link below it would be a massive help as I would love to get as many people as possible to fill in it and a wide demographic. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

submitted by /u/Seherishx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/l5ghar/exploring_how_festivals_have_kept_their_audiences/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs