Anyone else not yet tempted to purchase for summer 2021 UK festivals

With the recent news, there's been a bit of a rush with many festivals saying they intend to happen. Creamfields, Camp Bestival, Boomtown and most other big ones apart from Glastonbury are saying they're happening. Creamfields have just announced have just sold out.

I don't want to be negative but there are still a lot of a factors at play as to whether these will go on. I sincerely hope the vaccination rollout does succeed, cases go down significantly and other burning questions (such as vaccine passports) are dealt with by then.

If things are looking great I'll pay closer to the date. Demand will most likely be insane but I'd be happy to pay resale for the festivals I wanted to go to.

submitted by /u/Netsky95
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/ls9lc5/anyone_else_not_yet_tempted_to_purchase_for/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs