FLORIDA FAM, WHERE YOU AT?

Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday. I have been thinking about moving to Florida for awhile now and I’m finally ready to take that step! I only have a few friends out there that are scattered (one friend in DELRAY and another in st. Pete) but I’m really looking for more friends and potential roommate? I will be going to West Palm County next week for a few days, to see if I like the area and apply for jobs, but I would love some advice from any Florida Ravers out there how you like it and if you could help me navigate because I don’t know where to begin!!

I’m a 24 year old Raver and I’ve been to over 30 festivals. I’m a self-taught chef and started my own catering buisness, I love traveling, making content, and having a good time! I’m also super responsible. If I could get any advice! Much appreciated.

submitted by /u/urfavoriteravebad
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/ll53vo/florida_fam_where_you_at/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs