MADE festival Birmingham U.K.

Hey everybody hope you’re safe, so I’ll keep it short as.This is about MADE festival in Birmingham

Baso, me and my partner devastatingly broke up with each other. I bought my own ticket to go to this thing (with her) and now obviously won’t be going with her, (wether she’s going or not I dunno, whatever ) but yaknow, been thinking screw it , I’ll still go to this festival, I just love music man, be a shame to waste the ticket and opportunity to go still.

Was wondering if anyone’s gonna be going solo wants to say hello, or even just show their face so we can give each other a supportive nod as we meander our way around, would be decent

Lemme know Peace out

submitted by /u/GroundbreakingCan547
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/lt4tmw/made_festival_birmingham_uk/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs