Anyone know the status of Peach Fest - currently scheduled around July 4th and accepting money for tickets

I bought a few concert tickets this week when I realized events are being scheduled again for the second half of the year. Plus most of the USA should be vaccinated by early June.

After picking up a few tickets for later in the year, I found Peach Fest in Scranton PA, around 4th of July weekend. I’m moving to PA in a couple weeks and was like ‘oh shit’. Everything seemed real, but with a small lineup that I assume they are building back. The planned 2020 lineup was great. So I bought tickets.

But now I see some info that they have had the same information on the site for a year since they canceled 2020. It would be crazy to be actually selling tickets if they are not going to do it though, right?

Anyone know anything?

It seems a little too good to be true, early July. But ?? I’ll be vaccinated and wearing a mask.

http://thepeachmusicfestival.com

submitted by /u/sunplaysbass
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/mfc32a/anyone_know_the_status_of_peach_fest_currently/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs