Which festival do you recommend

Hi fam!

I am planning to attend my first festival hopefully this year should covid restrictions/safety play out right.

I’m new to the bass community within the last four years and have attended some great shows but never a multiday immersion festival and clearly there are so many festivals to choose from.

So, which festival do you recommend?

To help you help me:

Artists I love- Jantsen, Mersiv, Dj hippo, illanthropy, griz, grizz, zeds dead, clozee, Tripp st.....and our sadly now unmentionable Bassnectar

I’m from 28 from Colorado

Okechobee and electric forest have so far interested me most I believe but I love to hear peoples opinions especially from those who have been to a bunch of different festivals

submitted by /u/Summasue
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/mcjf9f/which_festival_do_you_recommend/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs