Are you in the top .01% healthiest people on earth? Here is an opportunity to make a difference, save lives, and make a few bucks in the process. When I found out there was a lack of participants who qualify I thought about festivals and I know someone here can help.

A chance encounter with a random redditor brought a problem to light and I’m positive someone on this sub can help save lives and treat disorders such as autism among others.

The problem is, they can’t find enough healthy people willing to participate, but not just healthy, they need the top .01% of healthiest people on earth. In particular they need a pristine gut flora micro biome. That means a qualified applicant will have had minimal exposure to antibiotics and a lifetime healthy diet with minimal Processed foods. If you think you meet the criteria, head on over to www.humanbiome.org and sign up. Thanks for your time fam.

submitted by /u/Placebo_Jackson
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/mvxuhx/are_you_in_the_top_01_healthiest_people_on_earth/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog