ISO a small or mid sized festival like Moogfest

Since Moogfest seems to be no more, I’m looking for something with a similar feel. I really liked Moogfest’s emphasis on experimentation and the history of electronic music and technology, with lots of hands on workshops and opportunities to interact with artists. The size of Moogfest was also perfect I thought, still a big deal, but kind of small and niche. Not like a gigantic overcrowded muddy shitshow haha. I had the best times of my life at these festivals and really am sad they are over. I am ok with camping so it doesn’t have to be in a city or anything. I just miss that exchange of creative ideas and inspiration I would get every year. Is there anything similar?

submitted by /u/CryptoAntifascist
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/mx0yaq/iso_a_small_or_mid_sized_festival_like_moogfest/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs