Solo festival camping tips for shy introvert?

I'm (31M) slated to finally get back to live music with a music festival in September (!!) however, at the moment things are looking a bit different for me: I will be camping solo. I've been blessed with being both introverted (I like my time alone, and am comfortable doing things by myself), and shy (I have a difficult time starting conversations with strangers...probably a bit of social anxiety sprinkled in there). The past two times I've camped, I've been with someone who is super outgoing and they were usually the ones to help get things going for us with camp neighbors, folks in the festival grounds, etc.

Has anyone with similar personality traits successfully solo camped at a festival? Ideally I would do a hotel or Air BnB, but they're already sold out in the area. I'll be fine in the festival grounds, but I'm pretty nervous about the camping part. It's a general camp set up, so there isn't a designated area for solo campers like some festivals have set up.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/code_d24
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/myawlu/solo_festival_camping_tips_for_shy_introvert/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs