Clozee's Voyage Fest: Two (2)x VIP 2-Day passes!

I hopped on these VIP 2-day passes to Clozee's Voyage event on release day; it was going to be my wife and my first show after pandemic but we can't make the numbers work. :(

I got these for $457, looking to get rid of them for $400 ($200 a piece) OBO. The show is going to be amazing...we're sad to miss but would rather someone got these tickets instead of them going to waste!

I can use PayPal G.S. and can friend up on IG or something to connect and make it a trustworthy transaction. (Stole this line from another post...thanks OP!)

submitted by /u/thebenbrooks
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/npadhh/clozees_voyage_fest_two_2x_vip_2day_passes/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs