A question about the past (Harry's Hill)

This festival is hidden away up in maine and doesn't have it's own subreddit, so I am here. It's an incredible place of freedom, love and psychedelics in the middle of the forest. If there's a better place to ask about this place, please let me know

I've heard from a few people that in 1996 or 98 the festival was raided and surrounded by the police and people fled into the forest and were lost for days, those who didn't threw all their drugs in a pile in the middle of the field to not get charged. I was told it caused to much trouble and safety risks for so many people it's a big reason why it likely will never happen again. Does anybody know anything about this? I'd love to hear a first person story. I've been attending the fest for a few years now and a few different people have brought it up Thanks & much love

submitted by /u/DeaconJ2000
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/o64097/a_question_about_the_past_harrys_hill/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs