About Day Trip... how do you to get the other Insomniac event ticket of your choice ....

Sorry if a post like this has been made already but I have been searching for a while now and can't find anything.

So since Pasquale is allowing for people to use their Day Trip ticket for any other non sold out insomniac event this year I was wondering how do you even go about that? I want to get tickets for Beyond but I literally do not know how to go about it. If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated. I waited until later on today for some more info to be posted but I haven't seen anything further elaborating on using the refunded Day Trip ticket for another event. Thanks and sorry if someone had already posted about this

submitted by /u/ricvrdx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/ob6m4a/about_day_trip_how_do_you_to_get_the_other/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs