Advice for first time solo festival trip ( 18 f)

Due to some not so great personal circumstances im now having to go to Bloodstock alone this summer. Its a great festival so I don't want to miss out and I have been before in 2019 but never alone - I went with my then boyfriend.... Its 5 days of camping and besides the obvious common sense safety things like not getting too drunk I was just wondering if anyone has any advice or tips or anecdote about going to festivals solo

Im 18 years old and female and generally fairly anxious so its a big push for me but its better then missing out right!! 😊

submitted by /u/_Electricbluemoon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/o603cy/advice_for_first_time_solo_festival_trip_18_f/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs