Buying re-sold tickets

Hey everyone! I'm sorry if this is often asked, looked in this sub for a bit, and tried searching but couldn't find the answer.

Basically a festival I wanted to go to next year sold out already. I'm looking into buying a ticket through ticketswap, or stubhub, or even personally on the spot, as I'm gonna be living in that city. But, how exactly do I make sure that they won't resell that ticket to another person or use it themselves?

Sorry for such a dumb question, I've only ever been to one festival, and I think like I could've easily done that. It's just printing a sheet of paper and getting your wristband.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Beer-towards-Death
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/or51id/buying_resold_tickets/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs