Fake ID entry into an 18+ festival

Me n my mates are planning on going to Portugal on holiday next summer with our main plan being going to the Rolling Loud festival there. However I have noticed that the event is 18+ and whilst most of us will be fine as we will have turned 18 before the festival, two of my mates will have not turned 18 yet as their birthdays are a couple weeks later. However, they both have fake UK driving licences with UV markings - would this be able to get them into the festival? I have no idea what kind of checks there'll be at the festival entrance as I've never been to an 18+ festival before let alone in a different country.

Any replies would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Dannywadham
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/ork0r4/fake_id_entry_into_an_18_festival/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs