New friendships through festivals!

Hi All,

So I've been trying to restart a personal project that I would love to share and get people involved in. I've met so many AMAZING people from every music event I've been to. I even met my boyfriend at an event. I'm sure I'm not the only one! Now I really want to hear from YOU! If you have a special story about someone/a group you met this past weekend, email me short paragraph about how you guys met and a photo or two of you both/the group. I want to keep the instagram posts going, but it won't work if I don't get submissions. AND I can't use your story if there's no photo. Also, send me our IG handle so I can tag you. I have absolutely nothing to gain from this. Just wanna spread the love! Thank you!!! You can Email me at [pluratfirstsight@gmail.com](mailto:pluratfirstsight@gmail.com) or send me a message.

Check on the IG: https://www.instagram.com/pluratfirstsight/

submitted by /u/pluratfirstsight
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/ovevsg/new_friendships_through_festivals/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs