What have you done at a festival that you aren't proud of?

I have taken tent pegs from an abandoned tent as i'd bent mine erecting my tent. The tent was undamaged and probably able to be reused had I not nicked the pegs off it. I just hope it had new pegs provided for it though.

The pegs however are awesome and I still use them every year, they are really sturdy and even on the hardest ground don't bend.

In 2007 I went to a festival and for got to pack spare underwear and ended up wearing the same pair from Wednesday (when the campsite opened, bands started on the Friday) to the Monday when the campsite closed. I couldn't really do much about ti though.

So what have you got up to that you aren't proud of?

submitted by /u/Martipar
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/osx5k0/what_have_you_done_at_a_festival_that_you_arent/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs