What was the silliest or unpleasant thing that happened to you at a festival?

Hi everyone.

In anticipation of HardSummer 2021, for some reason, I remembered all the stories that happened to me at various festivals.

I don't go to such events very often, but since I turned 21, my friends and I attend such events at least once a year to relax and have fun.

I guess the most shameful is when I got lost in the crowd in 2017 at my first HardSummer. I was high, and if not for some dude, I could end being trampled (many thanks to him, by the way). He took me to the side where I passed out. Strangely, I wasn't robbed. Until the end of the event, I didn't feel very well and envied my friends who had fun to the fullest. But on the other hand, since then, I have never bought weed or pills from unknown persons.

At Coachella in 2017, we weren't fortunate with our camp neighbors. The second day a fight started next to us, and they managed to ruin our tent. One of my friends was accidentally injured while trying to separate the fighters, and although it wasn't serious, it spoiled our mood. We constantly looked back at our neighbors. Even Beyonce and Eminem didn't make us happier.

Some girl sitting on her boyfriend's shoulders succeeded in shooting the cat on two of my friends and me. I still have the photo of this embarrassment at the Day of the Dead in 2018. My friends insisted on canonizing this moment.

My last festival was Warehouse of Horrors two years ago where I meet my girlfriend and strangely nothing out of the ordinary happen. Btw, does anyone know if there will be a choir this year? My girlfriend loves dressing up for Halloween; well, she loves it regardless of the reason. So she even ordered a purge mask that matches the festival poster for every one of our company to make a photoshoot at HardSummer. I hope this time there won't be any surprises and we'll have a good time in California. I can't wait for it.

submitted by /u/legatosnarl368
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/oue4km/what_was_the_silliest_or_unpleasant_thing_that/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs