All Points East lost Steve

Hopefully this is a post that's allowed, but shooting my shot anyway...

I was at Foals at APE yesterday, had lost all my friends so was front left and got talking to a man called Steve(o). We got on like a house on fire, said we'd go on a date but I stupidly went to the toilet during the last song and came back to a mosh pit where he was stood. It was pretty dark and I couldn't find him.

It definitely looked like I'd just buggered off home but that's not the case! Looked him up on socials with my limited knowledge about him but no luck.

Will post this on the APE page too but hoping he checks here and sends me a message!

submitted by /u/lostallpointseast
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/pf4qu6/all_points_east_lost_steve/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs