Cancellation & Claims Ideas

I recently bought a ticket for Inzo and Kavion today in LA but I cannot go and also because my friends flaked on me and I really don’t want to go alone even though I am fully vaccinated. My homies said they were going to buy tickets but never did 🤠. I did get Allianz insurance but now I need to make a claim to get my refund back ($31). And of course with any claim you will need Proof of Payment and/or Proof of Incident. And if it’s non-medical, they’ll need supporting documentation for reason of cancellation. Frankly I have none of those. Do you guys have any ideas on how I can’t get exempt or any ideas of cancellation that require little to no proof or documents?

submitted by /u/Supremefishy18
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/pdg410/cancellation_claims_ideas/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs