Covid Festival Question & Predicament

Hi everyone. I was originally supposed to be leaving for Bonnaroo in the morning. As you know, it has been cancelled. So in a manic state, I bought tickets to the Elements Lakewood Arts & Music festival in PA.

Sadly, I didn't read the Covid FAQ before I full sent the $1000 Purchase for the tickets/camping/parking, and early entry! (I know, I should've looked 😭)

Now, I have to get a PCR test after already getting a rapid test yesterday the 30th for Bonnaroo! I'm super worried I won't have my results by Thursday, when we will be arriving at the campground. It's currently 10:55 p.m. so I need to get the test ASAP. What do you think the odds are of me getting the results by the end of Thursday.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, you also have to upload your PCR test results to CrowdPass and get them verified to get a QR code. They say not to get in your car if you don't have a QR code, WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.

I am asking for advice or help, I am desperate. But wow, what a crazy day it's been.

submitted by /u/thecoberto
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/pfl42i/covid_festival_question_predicament/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs