End of the Road (Dorset, UK)

Hello Reddit people, Anyone going to EOTR next weekend at Larmer Tree Gardens?

The lineup looks amazing, I'm most excited for Anna Meredith, Little Simz, Sleaford Mods, The Comet is Coming and Hot Chip.

Does anyone know if it's the kind of festival that's alright to go alone? My friend who is supposed to be coming has sold his ticket and I'm still planning to go but I've never solo'd a festival before so am a little nervous. So if anyone has any tips or would like to meet up let me know 😊(I'm 27F, and I guess my music taste is akin to the kind of person that listens to 6music a lot lol)

submitted by /u/Initial-Arm-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/pc3o85/end_of_the_road_dorset_uk/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs