First Festival Questions!

Hi! I’m attending my first music festival next week and i had a few questions before it begins:

  1. Earplugs: Yes, or no? I plan on squeezing my way to the fence so it will be loud. I don’t have any issues with my hearing but I would like to keep it that way. Is it worth investing in a pair of concert earbuds, some regular foam ear plugs, or is it really not worth the sound quality drop?

  2. Bags? I assume bags are generally a bad idea, even if they are allowed. I see too many opportunities for items to be stolen/tampered with. Has anyone had experiences carrying a bag at a festival?

  3. Staying cool: It’s suppose to be like 90°F and sunny all day both days, so i’ll need to stay cool. I plan to either carry a water or bring a camelbak (if i decide to bring a bag, see #2), and i’m wearing a bandana that i plan to soak in cold water to cool off. If you have any other tips on staying cool please drop them here (especially dealing with sweat and smell, as i don’t want to be the one stinking up the crowd)

  4. Attire: I have a few outfits picked out but I thought i should inquire to see if there are any hard and fast rules as to what to wear? Since it will be so hot i’m thinking shorts (with zip pockets), or braving it and going in jeans.

Thank you for all of your help and happy listening :)

submitted by /u/semisyn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/pblasq/first_festival_questions/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs