Hmmm I know it’s not fully festival related but I need friends to vent too and Reddit is my only option 😭🥲

Dam.. ever had those Damm.. moments.

So I don’t know I guess I’m over thinking it maybe or something ehh.

I love to trip. Lol 😂 🤦🏽‍♂️ but seriously I enjoy the out of body experience and I mainly love connection you have with music. But my wife.. well never ever done anything like this. she’s done a weed edible once or twice and smoke but it’s not the same experience as acid.

We just came back from beyond SoCal it was an amazing experience best experience ever, as a Psychonauts I see why these events mean a lot and for my first rave rave besides hard summer it was amazing. My wife tho didn’t find it as adventurous as I did... I mean she likes the music and the vibe but she really didn’t see the meaning behind the culture. Why we get together to rage and party .

I guess my point is I’m upset that my wife didn’t have a blast as I did. This was a first rave experience and I loved it she didn’t it.

It’s itching my brain. Like I see why she doesn’t get a rave because she’s never experienced anything like acid before.

She’s fine with me being a Psychonaut like we can vibe of that but a festival experience just wasn’t for her..

submitted by /u/RVSCO714
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/pd7i8s/hmmm_i_know_its_not_fully_festival_related_but_i/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs