SELLING VIP NORTH COAST WRISTBAND

PLEASE SOMEONE BUY THIS!!! I am heading to ARC instead and am trying to sell my VIP north coast wristband!! I can ship priority immediately so that it arrives in time, I will also be arriving in Chicago Thursday afternoon and could meet up somewhere in downdown Chicago as well. I will accept Venmo, PayPal G&S, normal PayPal, whatever works for me!!! I can provide proof of purchase and picture of wristband as well. Purchased for $500 but willing to let it go for super cheap! PLEASE!! I don't want to fully loose all my money or let this go to waste!

submitted by /u/Syd_Vicious0427
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/pemmi1/selling_vip_north_coast_wristband/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs