Festivaling with husband? Will we be able to connect with the community?

My husband and I (28 + 30 years old) are thinking about going to a small festival together, probably just for 1 day + 1 night. I love dancing and am a hula hooper. He likes to dance in private with me but not really a public dancer - although I'm thinking in such an open environment he may not mind so much. I want to go to connect with people, dance with people, and express myself creatively. But we're both a bit on the introverted/reserved side socially, so I'm wondering if it's even worth it - if we'll even be able to connect with people and possibly make friends since we aren't going with a friend group and won't know anyone there. Would love some thoughts! What are your thoughts and experiences with this stuff?

– An anxious festival goer.

submitted by /u/oak_treees
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/pwjsg3/festivaling_with_husband_will_we_be_able_to/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs