OUTSIDELANDS – Anyone have luck with customer support?

Hey folks – I've been trying desperately to reach someone at Outsidelands customer support, they don't have a phone number and I've sent several emails with no response. I've also tried contacting their Instagram & someone did start to help me and then ghosted me halfway through the conversation lol :'( Have also tried twitter & the frontgate tickets twitter. I'm gettin hopeless over here, anyone know another solution I should try?

In a nutshell, I purchased a ticket for OSL in 2020 but it's not showing up in my order history and I never got a confirmation email. I have proof of purchase in my credit card statement though! I've tried logging into the 2020 frontgate tix site and I only see my purchase in 2019.

submitted by /u/ctcohen94
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/pxb03k/outsidelands_anyone_have_luck_with_customer/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs