Question: any tips on buying music festival tickets from a stranger?

I’m from Vancouver and I’m planning on buying tickets for Dooms Night (Martin Garrix, Vini Vici). Sadly, the event was sold out so now I have to buy for resell price.

The problem however is that the event uses Ticketmaster, which doesn’t have a transfer system for reselling tickets. I’ve messaged a stranger through Instagram for buying tickets and she says that she can email me a pdf file of the tickets.

Does anyone have any tips for buying resell tickets? What payment method should I use when doing so?

submitted by /u/Safe-Cartoonist6184
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/pth9wj/question_any_tips_on_buying_music_festival/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs